Everyone wants flawless and radiant skin. We watch TV ads with awe and wish to have the same porcelain and dewy skin. Well we want you to know that achieving spot free and clear skin is now very much possible. Our skin faces the harsh environment every day, it deserves some attention and care. Following a regular skincare routine can help you maintain overall skin health and improve specific concerns like acne, scarring, and dark spots. A basic skincare regime consists of a few simple steps.
- Cleansing- a cleanser rids your face of dirt, excess oil, bacteria, makeup and impurities from your face. It's crucial to choose a mild, chemical-free and gentle cleanser according to your skin type. As natural skincare is trending these days, it's essential to apply organic ingredients to your face. They make your skin breathable and healthy. Our CUCUMBER CLEANSER cleans your face, leaving it soft and soothing.
- Exfoliating- exfoliation helps in removing the dead skin from your face. Scrubbing the exfoliant gently, in a circular motion helps promote blood flow to the skin. Your facial muscles get toned and the products you use get readily absorbed into the skin. Exfoliating 2-3 times a week inhibits the compilation of dead skin on your face, preventing a dull appearance.
- Masks- facial masks contain natural ingredients that make the skin healthy and supple. They deep clean the pores, dehydrate the skin and reduce fine lines. Our GREEN TEA ANTI-AGEING CLAY FACE MASK rejuvenates the skin, giving you a youthful appearance. Green tea is well- known for its anti-ageing properties, reducing signs of premature ageing and wrinkles.
- Toner-the toner is the last step to skin cleaning. It removes any makeup or product residue on your face, leaving it hydrated and glowing. Selecting skin care products according to your skin type is essential. Our ROSE ALOE TONER is as natural as a toner can get. Incorporated with rose water and Vitamin C, it helps to brighten your skin. The essential Orange oil aids in deep cleansing of the pores.
- Serums-these products contain essential oils that hydrate the skin thoroughly. The vital ingredients found in the serums are Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and many others. Now let's go over the benefits of these essential ingredients.
Vitamin A helps to speed up healing, prevent breakouts and support the skin's immune system. It keeps the skin hydrated and smooth.
Vitamin C is an amazing element that helps reduce blemishes, dark spots, uneven skin tone and discolouration caused by sun damage. This antioxidant also boosts the production of collagen, resulting in a youthful and radiant skin.
Vitamin E is a super vitamin. It protects the skin from the sun's harmful UV rays, lightens dark spots and scars, and even provides moisture to your skin. This wonder element also lightens acne scars and stretch marks.
Our 3-in-1 VITAMIN ACE SERUM is formulated to promote your collagen production and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Moisturising- the key to a smooth and radiant skin is to keep it moisturised. Moisturisers lock in the moisture and products you have used. Use a light gel-based product if you have oily skin that doesn't clog your pores. Oil-based and cream-based moisturisers are for people who have dry skin.Our VITAMIN ACE MOISTURISER is an anti-ageing skincare combo. These antioxidant vitamins do everything from boosting collagen for firmer skin and a reduction in fine lines, to turning up the hydration for a smoother and brighter complexion.
- Sunscreen- the harmful UV rays of the sun cause sun damage and cause premature ageing and discolouration. Use a sunscreen ATLEAST SPF30 and apply it 15 minutes before leaving the house, because it takes time to activate.